In spirituality, one is always taught that happiness should be unconditional. Now, what does this mean. Why being unconditional? If this question arises to your mind as well, keep reading. Conditions to any situation brings a lot of bad vibes, for example, you love your friend, you both hangout all the time, very close to each other, but one day you found out that he is also hanging out with another person and is looking happier than he is with you. That feeling you get of may be anger, sorrow, hatred, envy or whatever, is the basic meaning of conditional love. Now, in the case of unconditional love, you might face the same situation but the feeling changes, now you think it's okay if my friend has another good friend, look he is so happy, may be that another person is also nice. I should go try and talk to him as well.
But here is Unconditional happiness, which means I'll be happy no matter what. My happiness is not depending on the condition or happenings in my life. Because life is always full of ups and downs that I'm not even aware of, then why should my happiness be depended on it for no reason at all. It's funny how some people says, I'll be finally happy when I'll get this or that. Well, if you are also one of them, I must tell you, spirituality teaches us to wish for anything but never let your happiness depend on it. If I want money, I'll work for it, but it does not mean I'm not happy right now. I'm happy and I will be more happy in future but my happiness does not depends on my money.
We have tons of conditions today, even for a student, if a got an A+ I'll be so happy, if I cleared that exam, I'll be so relieved, I have to win that competition, It's my whole life. That kid doesn't even know the meaning of life yet, and certainly he thinks that winning some competition is the only purpose of his life.
Start appreciating what you have, be grateful to your life. It brings immense happiness itself. Constantly begging for sympathy is a waste. Telling people about all the negativity thing that has been happening to you, creating negative life for yourself. Ignoring the good thing that just happened and constantly remembering that one time you got hurt by someone. NO! stop right there! It's a simple math if you carefully analyse the situation. If you keep on attracting positive circumstances, it will happen, for sure, and if you cannot stop reacting on negative happenings, then yes, you are attracting it to your life.
That is the reason why some people are bound to say, Uh why this always happens with me, and you really can't do anything about it because its true, it always happens with them, they are not lying, but the reason behind this is when the first time it happened, they should have stopped giving it such strong energies. There energies were so strongly attached to that thing that it starts to happen all the time. The person didn't stop watering that seed of negativity. And hence the problem of why it always happens with me, continues.
Everyone has problems, being happy doesn't necessarily means it is going to finish your problems, but yes, when you start to feel happy, start to feel grateful and appreciate what you have, your strong positive vibes increase, that initially helps you overcome your problem, helps to give you better way of sorting things in life that you might have not realized before.
Start initially, try to ignore when something went wrong, start to complaint a little lesser, but don't be so harsh on yourself, give yourself sometime, you will learn to complain less day by day. It's a healthy process to do, but always need plenty of time to make a habit. And then when you'll feel less complaining, more enjoying, appreciating and grateful, you will be happier then you are right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment