Deeply inhale the positive energies and exhale out all the negative energies, and calmly say, "I am grateful today". I bet if you just did it, you will be feeling calmness in your mind due to the inhaling exhaling process and also happy as you are feeling grateful today. So if it's that easy to do and really works so well, why we don't do it more often. May be because we are busy in our "practical life" so much that we forget to be thankful for what we have. This situation is also referred to as taking life for granted. Some people are bound to be ungrateful, not just to other people but also to that supreme power as well. Being a part of that supreme power, a person is so busy with his life that he forgets what is the purpose of his life. Well, today 8 out of 10 people don't really care to think this way, may be because their minds are not that opened up, the frequency on which they are vibrating is low, that makes them more practical in life. They don't feel it necessary to think about life spiritually. But, the only thing such people forget is that they are still a human being, and spiritual laws works for all of us the same. No matter how much we really understand these things, wheather we got the answers to our questions yet or not, or we accept these laws or not, the universe keeps on working. It does not need your permission to work for you, it works since forever, and will keep on working no matter what.
There is one question that arises from every human being's mind. Why concentrating on the positive is so hard and negative is so easy. See, it is a very easy concept once you understood the meaning deeply. What happens really is that our habits is one of the reasons that makes it easy or hard to concentrate on negative or positive respectively. But, because mostly people feels it is hard to be positive all time, then you don't even need to. Yes, practicing to feel gratitude, happy, thankful, loved and positive is a good sign of becoming a spiritual person, but constantly pushing yourself to be positive even when the situation isn't letting you, is going to hurt you anyway. Don't cover up your real emotions just because they are negative. If you decide to keep some negativity inside you, it is going to hurt you more and more, or it can eventually start to grow. Just don't hide your emotion under any circumstances, it is important to show it or let it go, but never keep it inside you.
When you start to appreciate your life, being grateful for life, things are slowly and steadily going to change. Remember, every good deed that you just did yesterday might haven't showed its positive results out yet, but, they will, for sure, if not today may be tomorrow. But when they do, you will know, and it's going to make you feel even grateful and happy then you are right now. It is my own experience, its been 5 years now, ever since I started to understand spirituality. And in last five years, I have not just leaned to be spiritual but also to practice it, experience it, and be grateful to it. But five years is a lot of time, when I initially started to understand these things, that time of transformation from someone unawakened to someone who started to explore new world of possibilities. Where you are the creator of your own destiny. Where I learnt things nobody ever taught me. One thing that I constantly did in last five years was to be grateful, if not to everything, so at least to this change that was occurring in my life, and then may be this grateful vibes pushed me on higher vibrations,
Some people do not settle for their life. Look he has a car, I don't., look he is rich, I'm not, I love his new big house, I live in a match box. People who are vibrating on some good level tries to look on a brighter side, even if they don't have such luxuries, they know they have other good things in there life. This attitude always changes life for good. People who practice it regularly, obviously creates a better aura for themselves. I have grown up seeing two different men. First man, my late grandfather and second man, my father. My grandfather was more of a kind hearted, down to earth person, he was satisfied with what he has in life. I lived 15 years of my life with him and I observed him a lot, but my spiritual journey started after his death, now in last five years I realized that he was an inbuilt spiritual person, no one ever taught him such things, and even after living a life of hardship, with people not so much like him, he managed to survive a positive life, and died in calmness. On the other hand I see my father, not so much like his father. My father may not be able to see the life like his father does, but, surely I do. I got the chance to look at life from a different prospective.
So start to be grateful for what you have in life, even if there is not much, list is really small, doesn't matter, unless you are really grateful for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment