Oh my gosh!! summers are arriving in north India , almost here actually! So So exited. I am not really a huge fan of summers, being a north Indian we mostly enjoy being cold. But after a long six months of cold winter, Summers are here. I mean it can't be winters forever, you need some good fresh hot summers, especially when you're tired of wearing black or grey warm high neck fully covered clothes. Now its time to wear some good colorful outfits (only girls would understand) different shoes, skirts, dresses !! YAY!
I know summers are not that cool all the time, around June and July we feel like killing ourselves BUT there is so much other things to look forward to.
This summer is going to be more colorful for me. I decided to wear more colorful outfits, more like aqua blue, light green, lightesh lemon shade shirts, french manicure, nude shade nail polishes, lots of soft drinks, iced tea, Netflix.. Everything light.
Summers are known for holidays too! And I love the fact that this year I'm going to spend some quality time with my family in mumbai. We'll be travelling a lot after a long time together. I'm waiting to spend time on the beaches in mumbai, its been a really long time ever since I've been there.
Do let me know your summer plans in comment box!
Subscribe to the blog -> lovenhappynessalways.blogspot.in
Keep loving!



No comments:
Post a Comment