Sunday, 16 August 2015

Just Be Patient

Most of the time, when we pray, we tend to wish about something we want, ask for it on and on and on. We don't really know whether we need that thing or not, but we just want it no matter what. These prayers, are they really working, or its about something else?
May be it is not about asking for better job, more money, a new car, or something else. May be it is about asking for help, asking for guidance, now I can't say about everyone but I've seen most of the people creating the list of things they want and asking those things in their prayers. When I wasn't much awakened, and I used to ask for many things from god, like better marks in exams, some new dress I saw in the mall, or some other random thing that I thought I want but merely need. My parents used to do the same thing, and so I learnt to do the exact same thing as they did. This part of my life was unawakened, but I used to question about this somewhere in my conscious. And hence soon, spirituality gave answers to all my questions.
Basically there are three things you should say to god in your prayers, first, i'm thankful for everything and grateful to you, second, keep sending your positive vibes on me and provide me strength, to fight all the negative things that is been happening in my life, and third, I'm happy for whatever I have.
Now, I am in a practice of saying these lines in my prayer to god. I love the way my life is going, spirituality showed me the right path. I'm not saying my prayers are magically started to fulfill, its like I'm finally understanding what I'm really suppose to ask for in my life. The God, that supreme power, is the ocean of love not a wishing well. Ask for more positive vibes, love, strength, because that is what you actually need. All other materialistic wishes could be fulfilled if you work for it, if something is destined for you, it will happen, so why disturb that God so much. He loves you, just love him back.
Always remember one thing, if you asked for something and you haven't had it yet, then may be you should try trusting on him, and be patient, because chances are you will get something better than you wished for. Just be patient.
Take an example of a kid, who is playing with a jigsaw puzzle, while he is busy playing with it, the parents sitting right behind him watching their kid solving the puzzle, now let say the kid is having trouble fixing puzzle, he looks at his parents with a hope that they will help him with his problem, the parent do the exact same thing, they shows the kid the right way of fixing it, and he continues to play the puzzle. Now take this same example in a person's life, who is facing some kind of problem, he faces towards his parent and ask for help, his parent(The god) shows him the right path, now just like the kid it is that person's own decision to do, either what his God said, or to continue being tensed and not helping himself. That kid either do what his parents are telling him to do or don't trust them and continue being puzzled up. If one can understand the meaning of this example, can truely be enlightened.
It is important to believe in God, not just while asking for something, but even when you haven't had it yet. Trust him the most. Believe in his timings. Always. Just be patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment